Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Coffee Shop, MFT's September Card Kit, Is Now Available for Purchase!!

 


Hello, it's time! MFT's September card kit, Coffee Shop, is available now for purchase so be sure to head on over to the MFT Online Boutique and shop! And don't forget to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details and more inspiration!







What a fun kit this is!! I love creating these little room scenes--it's like decorating a doll house!! For this card, I feel like I'm walking up to the counter for a great cup of coffee!! I don't know about you, but if I were feeling under the weather I'd LOVE to get a card like this!





I'm using Floor to Ceiling Patterned paper for the wall and floor, Bistro Basics Die-namics for the counter, and Industrial Finishes Die-namics for the heat/AC and lighting. The sentiment is from Coffee Order Stamp Set.





Be Your Own Barista Die-namics provided the coffee maker and mugs, and Pots and Plants Die-namics are responsible for the...well, the pots and plants ;-) and Make a Sigh Die-namics and Stamp Set for the sign. All card stock colors are listed below.






And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.





All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Coffee Order
Die-namics: Bistro Basics, Be Your Own Barista, Pots and Plants, Industrial Finishes, Make a Sign
Patterned Paper: Floor to Ceiling
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Smooth White, Black Licorice, Gravel Gray, Cement Gray, Butterscotch, Orange Zest, Summer Splash, Kraft, Wild Cherry, Prickly Pear, Jalapeño Popper
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other:  Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!