Tuesday, November 28, 2023

What's Cookin'? MFT's November Card Kit Release!

 


Hello and welcome to the release of What's Cookin'?, MFT's November Card Kit. This kit is SO much fun to play with so b
e sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! You are going to want it, trust me!




I actually used ALL the product in the kit for this card!! I just couldn't stop! My background is, again, Floor to Ceiling Patterned Paper Pad, covering my entire card base. Once that was done I started die cutting the large items like the stove and cabinets, assembled them, stamped the sentiment, and popped the components up on foam for dimension. Then I decided what colors my accessories were going to be and went to town--I have actually seen a microwave that color at Lowe's, LOL and that was what inspired my color choices! Then it was just a matter of adding the accessories to the scene and it was done!




And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day Three of MFT's November Release Countdown!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.







All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: What's Cookin'?
Die-namics: Everything and the Kitchen Sink, Plugged In, Hot Stuff, Mix and Chop, On the Shelf, Under the Hood
Patterned Paper: Floor to Ceiling
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Smooth White, Summer Splash, Orange Zest, Lemon Drop, Black Licorice, Gravel Gray, Silver Shine
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, Mini MISTI, MISTI bar magnets, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other:  Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!