Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Let's Get Physical - January VIP Hop and Shop

It's MFT VIP time! WTG is getting physical this month! If you got here from Sherrie's blog you're right on track, if not, you might want to double back to Kim's blog 'cause that's where all this awesomeness starts.

Here's what's available starting NOW. The VIP package is a ONE DAY ONLY product (will be available through December 15 at 11:59 PM EST), that gives you the opportunity to purchase the WTG set THREE WEEKS early. The mini set that is included in the VIP kit for free is EXCLUSIVE to the VIP kit and will never be available for purchase.


How fabulous is this??? I love it!! You'll be seeing some fitness journals along the hop but not here, LOL! I still have plenty of Christmas eatin' to do before I can think about that! So, I decided to make a "you go girl" type card for a friend who is in the process of loosing some weight. Isn't that sentiment PERFECT for this?


I colored WTG with Copic markers and shaded with Prismacolor pencils. I'm using Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 paper--LOVE this sheet of paper with numbers--also perfect for this sentiment. 

And here's the inside--another fabulous sentiment. Both sentiments are from the free mini set, Get a Move On.



And here are the Copic markers I used.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Now you'll want to hop on along to the amaaaaazing Melody's blog and see what she has to tempt you with! And don't forget to SHOP!!!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Let's Get Physical, Get a Move On Exclusive Mini Set (MFT)
Paper: Black Licorice, Wild Cherry (MFT); River Rock (SU!); Circa 1934 6 x 6 pad (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Notebook Edge Die-namics die; ribbon, pop dots (craft store); Copic markers; Prismacolor pencils, OMS, blending stumps

16 comments:

  1. awesome. love the off set panels and YES! that number dp is perect with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! The number paper is so perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning Barbara! Love the contrast. And that paper pack is my new go to favorite. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect card to encourage your friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Barbara! That ribbon is perfect with that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you used this with the background paper, I was wondering what I would do with that sheet, lol. Great coloring and card design, this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally awesome! i love that paper too! this card will so make someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are going to get my 'SHUT THE FRONT DOOR' for this one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the combination of colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just perfect! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great coloring, perfect with your DP's as well. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eeeeeeeeek! Oh.my.gosh....I LOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE this stamp. Oh yeah, I'm gonna have to add this to my wish list for sure. Sooooo cool. Your coloring on her is amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the numbers paper with this... too cute! And fabulous coloring on the image! You can send this to me in May when I've met my New Year's resolution to drop another 40 pounds! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...