Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Love you - FTTC #98


It is time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC98)! This week Betty Wright is our challenge host. Betty is challenging everyone to pearls. You can add individual, colorful, big, small, flourished, or swirl pearls to your cards/projects. We look forward to seeing what you create!

OK, apparently I couldn't let well enough alone and just do pearls ;-) I just had to add some bling, too. That gorgeous swirly pearl and rhinestone flourish is from Prima and it makes my heart sing! Especially with that sweet, sweet heart from the Fanciful Flourishes set on top of it. My base card is Classic Ivory card stock with a strip of glitter all around. I laid down a strip of 1/8" ScorTape all around and sprinkled on my fine glitter. Love that little extra touch, don't you? I got that patterned paper at a craft store and I no longer have the maker's name - sorry. I stamped the flourished heart on Classic Ivory as well, cut it out, and added some glitter around the edge, as well as on the horizontal strip, again using ScorTape. The sentiment is from Tag Lines and I stamped it in gray ink so it would be sorta soft looking.

Now, be sure to go see what my team mates did with this challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Fanciful Flourishes, Tag Lines (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic Ivory (Flourishes); Hibiscus Burst (PTI); patterned paper (craft store)
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Accessories/tools: bling (Prima); ScorTape; glitter; pop dots


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Barb!!! Love the pearls and all the bling :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in PINK, pearls, and bling, Barbara! Lovely image and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous---that paper is stunning....if you knew the name, there'd probably be a stampede to the LSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is LOVELY, the bling and pearl combo following the flow of the paper is totally smashing, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glitter, and rhinestones, and pearls Oh MY!!!! Wonderful card - love the glitter around the outside and on the strip - will have to do that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Barb, this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhh, gorgeous, Barbara! Loving those pearls, bling, and fabulous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh-My-Gosh!! Jaw Dropping-Open-Mouth-Stunning Card!! I am in awe and I Love, Love your card!! Beautiful, just Beautiful Perfection!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...