Sunday, January 16, 2011

Love Is In the Air - Taylored Expressions January Key Ingredients

I've got another card for you today using this month's Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions. This kit is chocked full of yumminess, I tell ya!

I wanted to use the Love Is In the Air sentiment from Love Everywhere with these gorgeous glittered up hearts, so I stamped the balloon strings from Make a Wish and substituted the hearts for the balloons. I love how it turned out! Then I stamped the sentiment beside the balloons and finished off the card with patterned paper and a buttoned bow.


All of the papers, the ribbon, the button, and the glittered hearts came from the kit--and there's lots more of all waiting on me :)

Have you seen the fabulous specials that Taylor is offering this month for subscriber to the Key Ingredients Kit?  You can see Taylor's Post from earlier this week for all the details!

New Subscriber Special - During each month of your 6-month subscription, Taylored Expressions will send you a FREE GIFT with your kit for a total of $20 in free product for the length of your subscription!
Current Subscriber Special - Renew or extend your subscription for 6 months by January 31st and get 3 months worth of free goodies!

And be sure to check out the KI Gallery for more inspiration from our KI Design Team throughout the month!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Love Everywhere, Make a Wish (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: January Key Ingredients Kit (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: ribbon, button, glitter hearts (Taylored Expressions); baker's twine

7 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...