Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Washi Hello–CTD #246

CTD246_2013jun12

Howdy, Color Throwdown fans! Today Wanda has a gorgeous color combo for us—pink and green, what’s not to like ;-) I’m using the brand new Washi Patterns and Die-namics Washi Tape from MFT, just released last night. I can see I’m going to be using these a lot :)


swatch 246

I made a few color substitutions and I’m using MFT Sour Apple, Bubblegum, Razzle Berry, and Jellybean Green for my card. It’s a really simple design—I cut out some Sweet Tooth card stock with the Die-namics Washi Tape dies and stamped them with Washi Patterns. Then I arranged and adhered them the way I wanted before popping up a Die-namics Happy Hellos cut from Black Licorice card stock. I finished it off with a few clear gems. Oh, yeah, these new products are going to make for some quick and easy cards :)

Here’s the inside with a sentiment from
All Smiles.

CTD246_2013jun12in

And that’s it from me! Remember, you do not have to have the exact colors to play the Color Throwdown challenge. If you don't, just use the closest you have. So, c'mon over to the Color Throwdown blog and play along with us this week. Please use the link service to post your card and please link directly to your card so we can find it easily. And please include a link in your post to the Color Throwdown. If you upload your card to a public forum, please use the keyword CTD246 so we can see your beauty all in one place. Hope to see you there! Be sure to check out what the other team members have come up with this week!

Barbara Anders (<--- You are here!)   
Broni Holcombe
Denise Marzec
Joan Ervin
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Tammy Hershberger
Wanda Cullen
Wanda Guess – June Guest Designer








~Supplies~
Stamps: Washi Patterns,
All Smiles (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Razzle Berry ink, Sour Apple ink, Bubblegum ink, Jellybean Green ink, Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Washi Tape, Die-namics Happy Hellos (MFT); foam tape, clear gems


brownwendysignature

5 comments:

  1. LOVE these new washi stamps! Your CAS design is so striking in these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin the wahsi tape stamps, Bar...this looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara...I love washi tapes...and I saw your card over at The Colour Throwdown and it is absolutely beautiful...thanks so much for sharing it with us.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool wash stamps Barbara!! I love the clean look of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Love the pop of the black sentiment against all the brightly patterned strips.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...