Thursday, March 06, 2014

Easter Wishes–MFTCPC #3

MFTCPC3_2014mar6


Hey, everyone, I’m back with this month’s MFT Color Palette Challenge! This month’s colors are: Kraft, Grapesicle, Berrylicious, and Sour Apple. Be sure to hop on over to the MFT Blog for all the details and to see how to win a prize :)


Print

I started my card with a Kraft card stock base, then trimmed down a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock. I stamped the sentiment, from LJD Easter Bunny, with Berrylicious ink and Black Licorice ink. Then I cut out some eggs, using LJD Easter Bunny Die-namics from Berrylicious card stock and Grapesicle card stock and arranged them around and in my Tall Grassy Edge Die-namics die cut, using Sour Apple card stock, and my Kraft card stock fence cut from BBD Sunflower Sweetheart Die-namics.

Another sentiment from LJD Easter Bunny was stamped on the inside.


MFTCPC3_2014mar6in


And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by—hope to see a lot of you playing in this month’s color challenge. See you back tomorrow for Day Five of the March Release Countdown!


1CAS Supplies2








~Supplies~
Stamps: LJD Easter Bunny (
MFT)
Ink:
Berrylicious ink, Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Kraft card stock, Berrylicious card stock, Grapesicle card stock, Sour Apple card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Tall Grassy Edge Die-namics, BBD Sunflower Sweetheart Die-namics, LJD Easter Bunny Die-namics (
MFT); foam tape

1CAS Signature2

4 comments:

  1. Easter egg hunt! Great job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat a sweet card!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that is one beautiful, delicate Easter craft. I so love it. My warmest Easter wishes to you and your family this coming Easter Sunday. May you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the designs and colors of this Easter card. It is very sweet and elegant yet with the hint of cuteness. This Easter 2014 will be very fun for me if i recieve something like this, will make me feel like heaven, lol.

    - Prasad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...