Monday, March 10, 2014

MFT March Release Countdown, Day Two

countdown2_2014mar10


Welcome back to Day Two of MFT’s March Release Countdown! The excitement is building for release tomorrow night at 10pm! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog today to get all the details about today’s preview.



NewReleaseCountdown_Day2

For my card today, I’m using the new Lily Die-namics, which is the Free With $60 set for this month.

Print


I wanted it to look like an Easter lily so I cut it all out of Sweet Tooth card stock with Tangy Orange card stock and Lemon Drop card stock stamen. There are two versions of open flower included, along with a bud, so you can create whatever kind of “bouquet” you want. After I made my stems, I simply tied them together with some silver cord and popped the flower parts up on foam on a Sweet Tooth card stock layer. Before I did that, though, I stamped the sentiment, from LJD Easter Bunny using Grout Gray ink and Steel Gray ink. I matted it with Black Licorice card stock and popped it up on a Sweet Tooth card stock base.

I stamped a sentiment from a last year’s set, LJD Embellished Eggs on the inside.


countdown2_2014mar10in


Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for the final day of Release Countdown for March!


1CAS Supplies2






~Supplies~
Stamps: LJD Easter Bunny,
LJD Embellished Eggs (MFT)
Ink:
Grout Gray ink, Steel Gray ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Tangy Orange card stock, Lemon Drop card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Lily Die-namics (
MFT); silver cord, foam tape

1CAS Signature2

20 comments:

  1. Love the bouquet you made Barbara, its beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring/Easter card, Barbara! :) Love the new lilies die. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely stunning and elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!!! The Lilly die is amazing!!!! Gorgeous all white card with just a few pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lily's are amazing Bar, what a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, those lilies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lilies look AMAZING!! Love this!!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barb, I just wrote on Amy's blog that I love the new lily die and I can't wait to use it for Easter and you made me a card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything about this card is lovely. I appreciate your sharing this inspirational piece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Barb, this is gorgeous. Love the white lillies on the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very beautiful card, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love the crispness of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your work is just lovely. White on white is so special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...