Saturday, March 28, 2015

I’m All Ears–C4C #279

C4C279_2015mar28


Hey, there! It’s time for another Crazy 4 Challenges! Today Anja is challenging us to Think Spring!! Easy enough now that the temps are moderating a bit and a few flowers are starting to bloom here in South Central Virginia :)

I started with a Grout Gray card stock base, then added a Sweet Tooth card stock panel with a strip of Sweet Tooth card stock stamped with Black Licorice dye ink and Plaid Builder Background tucked under the edge. Next is a piece of Tickled Pink card stock with some white embossing paste spread through Small Brick Wall Stencil and popped up on foam mounting tape. Next is a Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics cut from Sweet Tooth card stock stamped with Linen Background and Black Licorice dye ink. The focal image is PI I’m All Ears, stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb paper with Black Licorice hybrid ink and colored with Copic markers, then fussy cut her out.

Those of you who follow me on Instagram might have seen when I posted this image for a challenge a couple of weeks ago. I post more on Instagram than I do on my blog, so if you want to see it all, just follow me there—I’m @banders03123.

Anyway, I popped her up on foam, stamped the sentiment on a strip of Black Licorice card stock with Sweet Tooth pigment ink, heat embossed it with clear detail embossing powder, and popped that up, as well. I finished off with some enamel dots.

Another sentiment and another copy of the image were stamped on the inside with Black Licorice dye ink.

C4C279_2015mar28in


And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you, including our March Guest Designer, Andrea Murdock!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C279.

Thanks so much for stopping by today—see you soon, and remember it’s all about the art!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1





~Supplies~
Stamps:
PI I’m All Ears, Plaid Builder Background, Linen Background (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Black Licorice hybrid ink, Sweet Tooth pigment ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Grout Gray card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Tickled Pink card stock (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb
Accessories/tools:
Small Brick Wall Stencil, white embossing paste, clear detail embossing powder, foam mounting tape (MFT); Copic markers, enamel dots


1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

1 comment:

  1. Perfect card for the challenge ... that little girl holding the carrot is adorable and you colouring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...