Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Color Throwdown Challenge #1

This card is for the new challenge blog, Color Throwdown. Every week this group of stampers will announce a new color combination and everyone is welcome to participate. This is the first week and the colors are right up my alley: Sage Shadow, Pretty In Pink, and Regal Rose. I'm using Splitcoast Stampers' Sketch Challenge #183 for my layout. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Take a Break (My Favorite Things Stamps); Cardstock: Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, GP white, designer paper (Basic Grey Two Scoops and Stampin' Up! Prints Pack); Inks: Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, Bordering Blue (Stampin' Up!); Markers: Marvy Dusty Pink, Copic Lime Green (G21); Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), dimensionals, half-back pearls (craft store) and ribbon (Offray).


9 comments:

  1. Oh I love this, such a gorgeous card!! Great idea to use the Basic Grey Two Scoops paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what I call a WOW card!
    Good job! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, I love, love, love it!!! Two Scoops paper is perfect for this color challenge! Why didn't I think of that? And I love the MFT/Annie LaPoint image! (Just ordered those yesterday myself!) Thanks for much for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty- great image for the colors! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's perfect! Great combo...the colors and the sketch and of course that that bathtub is darling! Thanks so much for playing along with the CTD girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! This is just too sweet! I thought of the Two Scoops paper when I saw the colors as well. I love how you included it here! Lovely job on the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, why didn't I think of that Two Scoops paper too! What an adorable card, I have been hankering those LaPointe images ever since I saw them, and you really nailed it with your creation! Thanks for playing!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even after all this time it's still classy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet card. thanks for showing us the way to your first MFT card/post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!