Sunday, July 06, 2008

Thank you.

Today's card is a thank you card. We went to some friends' for a Fourth of July cook out and had a great time and this is a little thank you for a great evening. I'm really proud of this card--it's one of the few that I haven't CASE'd--at least knowingly. The butterfly stamp is by Inkadinkadoo and the sentiment stamp is unknown. The base card is GP card stock and the black gingham paper, both card stocks, the faceted jewels, and the yellow ribbon are all craft store purchases. Both stamped images are up on dimensionals. I used my corner rounder to shape the sentiment image and used my ticket corner punch on the black gingham layer. I used SU! Basic Black stamp pad to ink both stamps and a yellow Marvy marker to color the image. I jazzed up the butterfly's wings with a Sakura glitter pen. I sponged the edges of the sentiment with Basic Black. A little paper piercing in the corners of the main image finish it off. A little strip of the gingham paper on the envelope keeps if from being naked. I like this card!!!


Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!