Sunday, August 17, 2008

Embossed damask.

I needed a sympathy card and this is what I came up with. Started with a white base, layered with Not Quite Navy, which I double scored all around with my ScorPal, and Bashful Blue, over which I put a strip of blue satin ribbon--which matches the Bashful Blue paper perfectly. The focal image was stamped with Whisper White craft ink on Not Quite Navy with Flourishes Damask stamp and matted with GP white card stock. I really like this stamp--very versatile. Then it was heat embossed with iridescent embossing powder and attached with dimensionals. Pretty simple but I like the way it turned out. Thanks for looking!

Recipe: Stamp--Damask by Flourishes; Paper--Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up!) and GP white; Ink--SU! Whisper White craft; Accessories--craft store ribbon, dimensionals, iridescent embossing powder; Tools--heat gun, ScorPal.

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!