Sooooo, what did you think of yesterday's Flourishes preview? Awesome set, right??? Today we have another one, so hold onto your seats :)
Today's set is a sentiment set that is all about mothers. Flourishes is known for it's fabulous flower images and you can choose your mother's favorite flower to pair with one of the wonderful sentiments in Motherly Love. My mother loved many, many flowers and I credit her influence for my love of growing them. One of her favorites was violets--wild and African. So I chose Sweet Violets for my card today, along with one of my favorite motherly quotes from the set.
I stamped the image on Classic White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers. I kept a lot of white in my card design so the violets and the sentiment element would have center stage, adding one layer of green card stock to tie it all together. Even though you can't see it in this picture, I embossed the white layer under the violets image with a Spellbinders Flourish Impressabilities template and my Grand Calibur for a little dimension. Some shimmery sheer ribbon and a few Copic colored rhinestones was all else it needed, I think. The sentiment circle and mat were cut out with my Grand Calibur and Classic Circle Nestabilities dies and popped up on foam tape.
Here are some other things you might want to know:
- Flourishes' Spring Is Sprung Challenge is in full swing! You could win Flourishes' ENTIRE April release! Check it out HERE.
- Join our DT for some chatter, fun, games and prizes! Our Power Hour Release Party starts tonight, April 14th at 9 PM Central time! You'll find the party at the Flourishes' Member Company Forum on SCS! New sets will be available for purchase after the party!
- Save a BUNDLE with Flourishes new release bundle! Purchase the entire release for 10% off! You can check it out HERE!
- You can win this set by leaving a comment on the Motherly Love post on the Flourishes blog.
- All winners with be announced in the Winner's Circle post on the Flourishes blog at 12 noon CST on Saturday, April 16th.
- Pre-order for March releases is now open! Get all the information HERE!
Now, be sure to hop around and see what the rest of the Flourishes team has for you using this set!
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Danielle Kennedy
- Dawn Burnworth
- Jan Marie Caruso
- Julie Koerber - D T Coordinator
- Leslie Miller
- Stacy Morgan
Thanks SO much for stopping by! Hope to see you tonight at the release party!
Stamps: Motherly Love, Sweet Violets (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic White (Flourishes); Wild Wasabi (SU!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo BlackAccessories/tools: Grand Calibur, Classic Circle Nestabilities, Flourishe Impressabilities folder (Spellbinders); Copic markers; ribbon, bling, foam tape; Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)