Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Thinking of You From Miles Away–MFTWSC #142

MFTWSC142_2013sep18


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC142

I let my
Die-namics dies do all the work on this card :) I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then added a piece of Sno Cone card stock for the sky. I stamped the flight trail from DC You Move Me with Steel Gray ink then adhered an airplane from Die-namics You Move Me, cut from Wild Cherry card stock.

Next, I created some trees with my Die-namics Wonky Scallop Border die and Sour Apple card stock and Jellybean Green card stock. I added a Die-namics Skyline Border cut from Steel Gray ink and behind it I put a Die-namics Solid Skyline cut from Black Licorice ink. To finish it off and “tie things together”, I tied around some red cord.

And here’s the inside, with a sentiment from DC You Move Me.


MFTWSC142_2013sep18in

And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!








~Supplies~
Stamps:
DC You Move Me (MFT
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Wild Cherry card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Jellybean Green card stock, Sno Cone card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Steel Gray card stock (MFT)
Ink:
Steel Gray ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Skyline Border, Die-namics Solid Skyline, Die-namics Wonky Scallop Border, Die-namics You Move Me, Die-namics Blueprints 1 (MFT); red cord


brownwendysignature

1 comment:

  1. Dangit, everytime you use those skyline dies, I want them more! This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!