Sunday, June 15, 2014

You Are Not Forgotten–SSSC #223

SSSC223_2014jun15


Hello, everyone! Boy, time is flying isn’t it! Middle of June already—how DID that happen? I’m back today with another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge card. This was another fun sketch to work with, so I hope some of you will join us this week.


10358564_10203706109234710_7251055251513665174_n
I used Kraft card stock and Sweet Tooth card stock, along with some SU! Bashful Blue for my card today. First I stamped up a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock with Kraft ink and Linen Background, cut it with Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics, and adhered them to the base. Then I applied some embossing paste with LJD Spring Flowers stencil and popped that up on foam. I stamped a strip of Sweet Tooth card stock with the text image from LJD Forget Me Not and added that. The circle element was made with Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and then I added a LJD Forget Me Not, stamped with Sour Apple ink, Lemon Drop ink, and Bashful Blue ink. The sentiment was stamped on a Mini Tabs Foursome Die-namics and tucked under the text strip. I finished it off with some blue enamel dots/

Another sentiment from LJD Forget Me Not was stamped on the inside with Steel Gray Hybrid ink.


SSSC223_2014jun15in


And that’s it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers have for you today: 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


1CAS Supplies2





~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Forget Me Not, Linen Background (MFT)
Ink:
Kraft ink, Steel Gray Hybrid ink, Sour Apple ink, Lemon Drop ink (MFT); Bashful Blue (SU!)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Kraft card stock (MFT); Bashful Blue (SU!)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics, LJD Forget Me Not Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Mini Tabs Foursome Die-namics, LJD Spring Flowers stencil (MFT); embossing paste, foam tape, enamel dots

1CAS Signature2

3 comments:

  1. Just lovely! The panel with the white on white stenciling is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That set might need to be next on my list... this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!