Saturday, June 20, 2015

Good Luck - C4C #291

C4C291_2015jun20


Hi, there, it’s time for another Crazy 4 Challenges challenge! Since it’s the third Saturday it’s sketch time and here it is:


10653468_10205425057799750_1252130536567251168_n

So, I turned the base on it’s side and carried on ;-) I wanted to use three of the images from MSTN Happy Pandas and that’s the only way they’d fit. I started with a Black Licorice card stock base, then, with foam mounting tape I popped up a Kraft card stock panel on which I stamped the bamboo image from the set all over with Limelight dye ink. Next is a Zig Zag Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics cut from Primitive Cream card stock and stamped all over with two bamboo leaves images, also with Limelight dye ink. I wanted a subtle background behind my pandas so that’s why I went light with my green. Next I cut three MSTN Happy Pandas Die-namics pandas and the sign from Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb and stamped them with the coordinating images and Black Licorice hybrid ink. I shaded a little with Copic markers but it’s hard to see in the photo. I popped them up on foam, as well. I finished off with some green glitter card stock stars. 

Another sentiment from the set was stamped on the inside.

C4C291_2015jun20in


And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you, including our June Guest Designer, Debra Hensley!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C291.

Thanks so much for stopping by today—see you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1





~Supplies~
Stamps:
MSTN Happy Pandas (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Limelight dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Black Licorice card stock, Kraft card stock, Primitive Cream card stock (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb, green glitter paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
MSTN Happy Pandas Die-namics, Zig Zag Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Quickie Glue Pen (MFT); Copic markers

1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!