Tuesday, February 13, 2018

You’re Such a Party Animal–MFT February Release Replay

releasereplay)2018feb13

Hello and welcome to MFT’s February Release Replay! Today our team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present. We can’t wait to share our ideas with you!



Print

I love this chance every month to use products that I might not have had time to play with during Release Countdown. For today’s card I’m using Big Birthday Die-namics along with Party Animals Stamp Set and Die-namics. I really love the size of Big Birthday—the narrow font leaves room for lots of other images or die cuts and still remain the focal point of the project.

First of all, I applied a watercolor wash on Ranger Watercolor Paper and when it was dry I cut it with Big Birthday Die-namics. Next I cut Black Licorice card stock with the die and inlaid the black into the background, stamped the sentiment, and adhered it to a card base

releasereplay)2018feb13b

Next I stamped and several images from Party Animals, cut them out with the coordinating dies, and colored them with Copic markers. To finish up I popped them up on foam tape around and on the inlaid sentiment. Fun!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Party Animal
Die-namics: Party Animal, Big Birthday
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, No-Line Coloring
Specialty Papers: Ranger Watercolor Paper
Supplies: foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, MISTI, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Copics, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, Mini Mister, water brush, craft tweezers

1newsignature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!