Friday, March 09, 2018

Friend—I Miss Your Hugs

friend_2018mar9

Hi everyone! Just a quick post to show you a card I made using some new products from MFT’s March Release! I was tight on time for this release so didn’t get to play with everything so I’m doing a bit of catch up :) For this card I’m using Anything-but-Basic Friendship Stamp Set and Triangle STAX and Friend Duo Die-namics.

friend_2018mar9b

I think the mechanics of this card are pretty self-explanatory and I’ve listed all my card stock colors, etc. below in the supplies list and and links. It just took some die cutting and measuring but otherwise this card was pretty simple to construct.

That’s it from me for today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Anything-but-Basic Friendship
Die-namics: Friend Duo, Triangles STAX
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
Patterned Paper: Black & White Stripes
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, Paver Red, Electric Red, Orange Zest, Daffodil, Sour Apple, Green Room, Blu Raspberry, Blue Yonder, Lavender Fields, Grape Jelly, Razzle Berry, Pure Plum
Supplies: foam mounting tape, E-Z Runner, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, craft tweezers, plastic eraser
Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter

1newsignature_thumb[1]

3 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!