Tuesday, July 17, 2018

A Bunch of Love from a Bunch of Us–July MFT & Friends

MFTandFriends_2018jul17

Today our team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present. We can’t wait to share our ideas with you!


MFTandFriends


I love this feature as it gives me a chance to use products I didn’t get around to during release. Today I’m using I Heart Celebrating Stamp Set and Heart Balloons Die-namics for a sweet watercolored card. I did a watercolor wash for the background then splattered with some clean water and set it aside to dry, then popped it up on foam tape on the Sweet Tooth card stock base. Then I cut a bunch of Heart Balloons Die-namics from more watercolor paper and colored them with Peerless watercolors in rainbow colors. When they were dry I splattered them with Liquitex black acrylic ink.

MFTandFriends_2018jul17b

I adhered the hearts on foam tape, as well and hand drew the strings with a Copic black Multiliner. The sentiment was stamped on translucent vellum with Versamark and heat embossed with Ranger black embossing powder then popped up on clear foam tape for the finish. I am really loving the new Heavyweight vellum but I used the regular for this since I wanted the hearts to really show through.

And that’s it for this month’s
MFT and Friends. Be sure to check out the MFT Blog for more inspiration.Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies_thumb[1]<

Stamps: I Heart Celebrating
Die-namics: Heart Balloons, Slanted Sentiment Strips
Specialty Inks: Versamark
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth
Specialty Papers: Ranger Watercolor Paper, translucent vellum
Supplies: foam mounting tape, E-Z Runner, Peerless Watercolors, Ranger black embossing powder, Multi Medium Matte Glue, clear foam tape
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Embossing Magic, Mini Mister, water brush, craft tweezers, plastic eraser
Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Liquitex Black acrylic ink, Copic black Multiliner


1newsignature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!