Monday, December 10, 2018

MFT December Release Countdown, Day One

countdownday1_2018dec10

Hello and welcome to the final day of MFT December Release Countdown! I can hardly believe this is the last release for 2018!! Where DID the time go??? Sigh. But, on the bright side, we have another day of previewing delicious new product for the month: Beautiful Bloom Stamp Set, Beautiful Bloom Die-namics, Hello, Beautiful Stamp Set, Beautiful Die-namics, and Essential Slanted Sentiment Strips Die-namics - previous Free with $60. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details and set your clocks—release is tomorrow morning, December 11th, at 10am Eastern.

Print

I loved this collection of products SO much when they were in the card kit a couple of months ago and I had a ball playing with them again for this release! I had made myself a note while I was creating for the card kit release to try copper embossing powder on Kraft card stock so that’s what I did for this first card. I love the way it looks! I decided to color the flower with Prismacolor pencils since it had been a LONG time since I’d shown them any love. So, I started by embossing the image several times on a Kraft card stock base. Then I cut Kraft card stock with Blueprints 33 Die-namics and stamped the image again, off the edge.

countdownday1_2018dec10b

I stamped the sentiment from Hello Beautiful Stamp Set with Lush Lagoon Premium Dye ink and popped it up on foam tape. Then I cut Beautiful Die-namics from Copper Sparkle card stock and backed with Lush Lagoon card stock and popped it up on foam as well. I really love how this turned out.
*****


For my second card I went with a hot color with Copic markers.

countdownday1b_2018dec10

The image was stamped on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, cut out with the coordinating Die-namics, and colored with Copic markers. Then I added a panel of Plaid Patterns Paper Pack and popped the flower up on foam tape.


countdownday1b_2018dec10b

The sentiment was stamped with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink on Tropical Teal card stock cut with Essential Slanted Sentiment Strips and adhered across the plaid panel. Beautiful Die-namics was cut once from Gold Shine card stock and twice from Sweet Tooth card stock, adhered together with spray adhesive and adhered to the card front. I finished off with some Gold Sprinkles.

And that’s it from me for MFT’s December Release Countdown! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Tomorrow I’ll be back for the release with MFT & Friends so I hope to see you again then.


1newsupplies_thumb[1]

countdownday1_2018dec10



countdownday1b_2018dec10


All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Hello Beautiful Card:
Stamps: Beautiful Bloom, Hello Beautiful
Die-namics: Beautiful, Blueprints 33
Dye Ink: Lush Lagoon Premium Dye Ink
MFT Card Stock: Kraft, Lush Lagoon
Specialty Papers: Copper Sparkle
Supplies: foam mounting tape
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, craft tweezers

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Prismacolor Pencils, copper detail embossing powder, Multi Medium Matte Glue, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Embossing Magic, plastic eraser, Versamark, heat tool
*****

Make Today Beautiful Card:
Stamps: Beautiful Bloom, Hello Beautiful
Die-namics: Beautiful Bloom, Beautiful, Essential Slanted Sentiment Strips
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
Patterned Paper: Plaid Patterns
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Tropical Teal, No Line Coloring
Specialty Papers: Gold Shine
Supplies: foam mounting tape
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, craft tweezers

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Copic markers, tape runner, Multi Medium Matte Glue, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle,plastic eraser, spray adhesive, Gold Sprinkles

1newsignature_thumb[1]

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...