Sunday, December 08, 2019

Are You Ready? Two Days Until MFT’s December Release!



































Hello! Welcome back to Day Two of
MFT’s December Release Countdown! Release is on December 10th at 10am Eastern so get ready! Be sure to check by the MFT Blog for all the details. Today we’re previewing Zippy Zebras Stamp Set, Zippy Zebras Die-namics, Panda Pals Stamp Set, and Panda Pals Die-namics.


I used one of the sentiments to help me with this card design. What’s cuter than a bunch of panda’s peeking out from behind bamboo, right? I was lying in bed one morning and it hit me that Birch Trees Die-namics could easily pass for bamboo if it had the right leaves. And the right leaves were at hand in Wild Greenery Die-namics! I LOVE how MFT products play together so well! So I set out to create that scene by first sponging the background with Broken China Distress Ink—which ended up being mostly covered with “bamboo”. I also added some Grassy Hills Die-namics to add more depth and sponged the bamboo for texture.































The pandas were stamped with Extreme Black hybrid ink and colored minimally with Copic markers then tucked amongst the bamboo. The front was cut with Inside & Out Stitched Oval STAX cut from Sweet Tooth card stock, stamped with the sentiment and popped up on foam. I love this card!

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for the last day of MFT’s December Release Countdown!






All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Panda Pals
Die-namics: Panda Pals, Birch Trees, Wild Greenery, Inside & Out Stitched Oval STAX
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Jellybean Green, Sour Apple, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, craft tweezers, Mini Ink Blending Tool

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Copic markers, Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper, tape runner, Multi Medium Matte Glue, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Mini Mister, plastic eraser, Distress Ink: Crushed Olive, Broken China


2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!