Sunday, June 05, 2022

Are You Ready?? Two Days Until MFT's June Release!

 


Hello and welcome to Day Two of MFT's June Release Countdown! Release is in two days, June 7th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing Best Beach Friends Stamp Set, Best Beach Friends Die-namics, Pair of Popsicles Die-namics, Every Flavor of Happy Stamp Set (Free with $60), Ride or Dive Stamp Set, Ride or Dive Die-namics, Oceans of Love Stamp Set, and Oceans of Love Die-namics.




Oh, my! I just LOVE these popsicle Die-namics!! I went for some non-traditional flavors for mine ;-) They were all cut from Ranger Watercolor paper and colored with Peerless Watercolors. Once dry, I added the sticks, the leaves, cut with Beautiful Branch Die-namics, and some details with colored pens.




I left the Sweet Tooth card stock background plain white to highlight the yummy popsicles, stamping the sentiment with Extreme Black hybrid ink. Then I adhered the card front to the also Sweet Tooth card stock base with a strip of MSTN Black & White Plaid Patterned Paper (told you I was gonna used this stuff!)





And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day One of MFT's June Release Countdown!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.





All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Every Flavor of Happy
Die-namics: MSTN Pair of Popsicles, Beautiful Branch
Patterned Paper: MSTN Black & White Plaid
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Field Day
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other:  Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, water brush, Ranger Watercolor Paper, Peerless Watercolors, plastic eraser



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!