Saturday, June 04, 2022

Halfway To the Big Day! Three Days Until MFT's June Release!

 


Hello and welcome to Day Three of 
MFT's June Release Countdown! Release is in three days, June 7th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing 
YOUnicorn Stamp Set, YOUnicorn Die-namics, I Love You Just the Way You Are Stamp Set, I Love You Just the Way You Are Die-namics, Stitched Tall Rainbow Die-namics, Love Is Love Die-namics, Love Is Love Shadows Die-namics, Love is Love Stencil, and Rainbow Grid Paper Pad.




I'm loving the nod to Pride Month in this month's release!! For my card today, I started by cutting most of the colors from Rainbow Grid Patterned Paper with Chevron Stripes Die-namics and adhered them directly to a Sweet Tooth card stock base.





Next I cut Love is Love Shadow Die-namics from Silver Sparkle card stock, and Love is Love Die-namics from card stock matching the patterned paper. Once the colors were adhered to the sparkle card stock it was all popped up on the card front with foam tape.





To tie it all together and finish off, I added some hearts, cut from more Silver Sparkle card stock with Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics and adhered randomly popped up on foam.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day Two of MFT's June Release Countdown!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.





All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Die-namics: Love is Love, Love is Love Shadows, Chevron Stripes, Tag Builder Blueprints 5
Patterned Paper: Rainbow Grid
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Ripe Raspberry, Fire Coral, Amarena Cherry, Orange Zest, Lemon Drop, Sour Apple, Field Day, Summer Splash, Cornflower, Blue Beyond, Silver Sparkle
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other:  Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!