Saturday, October 31, 2009

Polar Love--MFT Sneak Peek

[Note: If you're looking for my Crazy 4 Challenges project, please scroll down to the next post. Thanks!]

On November 4, My Favorite Things will be having a huge release! And we're doing things a little differently this month. Sneak peeks start today and we'll be showing you select sets each day until the release on Wednesday, November 4th. Today's set is Polar Love and will be available for purchase at 10:00pm November 4th. I {heart} these sweet bears, don't you?


For this card I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, colored it with Copic markers, and added paper pieced scarves. Then I cut it out an adhered it to a Soft Sky panel that I'd run through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder and then swiped over with my Whisper White Craft Ink pad. The sentiment was cut/embossed with Classic Oval Nestabilities and popped up on 3M foam squares. A couple of punched out snowflakes with buttons tied on with Pearl cotton finishes it off.

You can get more details at Kim's blog here. And check out what the awesome DT has been up to with this set:

Amy Sheffer

Cindy Haffner

Michele Boyer

Susan Liles

Natalie Dever

Joanne Basile

Jessica Rone

Frances Byrne

Don't forget the contest over at the Member Company Forum on SCS--there's still time to get your entry in for this week!

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Polar Love (MFT)
Paper: Chocolate Chip; Soft Sky (MFT); Dew Frost 6 x 6 pack (Memory Box); Perfect Paper Panel (MFT)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Classic Oval Nestabilities; 3M foam square, Pearl cotton; Vintage Buttons (PTI); snowflake punches (Martha Stewart)


11 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Barbara! And I just love that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, TOO cute! I LOVE the colors you chose, and their paper-pieced scarves to match! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the color combo and those pretty white polar bears! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too stinkin cute!! Where did you get that Memory Box paper??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors on this super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara - this is not only gorgeous but also super adorable!!! Awesome colors - love it!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is SOOOOOO cute! So many fun details...beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. great colors and super sweet iamge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...