Monday, January 03, 2011

MFT January Teaser, Day Four!


Ready for day four of the MFT January teasers? Didn't all that Pure Innocence just melt your heart yesterday? Today we're previewing Frosty Fun and the next set in the Inspired By line - Inspired By Music. But first, a couple of things:
  • The January Guest Designer Contest continues and ends tonight, January 3rd at 10 PM EST. The winner will be announced at the release party. Get the deets here.
  • Teasers continue daily through Tuesday, January 4th. Head on over to Kim's blog to see what the rest of the team has come up with for today's teasers. Every day there will be a prize hidden on two of the Creative Team's blog posts. Leaving a comment on every designer's blog post will give you the best chance of winning every day :) Check the MFT blog daily for the winners.
  • The January Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm January 4th, with the hop also starting at Kim's Blog.
OK! Ready for some Frosty Fun? I wanted everything to keep up the frosty feelin' so I used silver metallic paper for my base and lots of silver and sparkle. I stamped the little urchin on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers. You can't really tell from the picture, but I colored her skate blades with a silver pen for more shimmer and sparkle. The Textile Rectangle Die-namics die made a great back drop for her - kinda looks like ice. Maybe? ;-) I also used one of the Snowflake Trio Die-namics dies and added a silver snowflake charm (with the loop nipped off) for it's center.


Another snowflake on the inside and another sentiment from the set. I used the gorgeous new Dainty Doily Border Die-namics die to dress it up a bit more.





And here are the Copic markers I used.


Thanks SO much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with the last teaser and tomorrow night is the release party and Hop and Shop! YAY!!!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Frosty Fun (MFT)
Paper: silver metallic (SU!); Berrylicious (MFT); Jack Frost mat stack (ATD)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Snowflake Trio, Textile Rectangle, and Dainty Doily Border Die-namics dies; ribbon, charm, bling (craft store); sewing machine; Copic markers


39 comments:

  1. OK, so Barbara... you KNOW I LOOOOVE you but I just can NOT give you the "ice" idea!!!! LMAO It is a PERFECT Frame for her, but ice??? NOPE!!!! LOL

    This card is SO much fun and I LOVE the idea of a silver based card!!!! YAY YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the silvery paper. what a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it Barbara! Thanks for always sharing the Copic colors you used. Very helpful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, shimmer and shine away with this awesomeness. She's such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shimmer and shine with this card. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I LOVE that! The patterned paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS - love the metallic paper - it definitely makes for a frosty feel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!! everything about this card is just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness! This card is simply divine! I love every little thing about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Amazing! Inspired! What more can I say? I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is totally FROSTY!!! It's PERFECT!!! I love all the shades of blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Barbara - This is the prettiest teaser I've seen so far. It just screams Winter Wonderland. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, with each card I see I love this stamp more and more! You did a lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the frosty paper looks a bit "icey", it's a wonderful card! I am so loving the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo, so pretty, love the "cool" look to this card with that silver and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card.
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So PRETTY! Love the silver base! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is perfect winter card.
    Love the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  20. Barb, these are my favorite colors with Frosty Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The colors are just stunning with the blue and silver together, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful!! Love that silver...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i luv your copics coloring! the card is amazing...it is a winter wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable! Love the crisp shiny colors!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The icey effect is stunning Love the card..

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am smitten with the sparkly paper as her background - most days I just want to be you, Barbara. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Now that's what I'm talking about - a Fabulous card with a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very sweet! I just love this new stamp. She is very high on the adorable factor. :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. now this is so cute. looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the shine to this card, oh my, Barb, always love seeing your cards. Made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. OOHH this is really sweet, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  32. gorgeous! love the dp and the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...