Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My How You've Grown - MFT February VIP

It's one of my favorite times of the month--VIP time! If you've come here from Sherrie's blog you're right on track, if not, head on over to Kim's blog 'cause that's the beginning. This month's package is over the top, folks, and is available RIGHT NOW at the MFT Boutique, for one day only! And don't forget à la Modes - Oh, Baby and à la Modes - Something's Fishy are fully released and available to purchase RIGHT NOW, too. The Hop and Shop is RIGHT NOW at Kim's blog, so hop on over there to see what the Creative Team has for you for a little inspiration.

Here's what you get in the package:


And here's my sample using the new set. I pulled out some paper that was feeling unloved for my card: October Afternoon's Ducks In a Row. Doesn't it look all baby-ish?


WTG and baby were stamped on a Perfect Paper Panel (temporarily out of stock) with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and paper pieced/colored with Copic markers. Layout is from Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #100. I used the Decorative Doily Die-namics die, and see that scallop on the left side? Yep, a new size scallop die, called Simply Scallops! It will be released in February but you can get it now with the VIP package! I love it--I've been wanting this size and MFT came through :) My cut-apart sentiment is from the exclusive-to-this-package Sweet Beginnings set. This is the only time it will be available - ever, so you'd better grab it up! Just sayin'...


 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Now you need to go see what Melody has for you! I KNOW you won't be disappointed!

~Supplies~
Stamps: My How You've Grown, Sweet Beginnings (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Bubblegum, Perfect Paper Panel (MFT); Ducks In a Row (October Afternoon)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Decorative Doily and Simply Scallops Die-namics dies (MFT); ribbon, pop dots (craft store); sewing machine

21 comments:

  1. Your alphabet paper is so cute with this image. I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ducks in a row....perfect match for this set. sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAR! This turned out GREAT!!! I love it! Those papers are perfect for this image, and I love what you did with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just TOO Cute!! I just sent you an email...let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh...this is just GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the fun paper and big pretty bow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww- so so adorable!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card and that decorative doily die is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable card Barbara!!!! LOVE the new profile pic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorbale baby card, loving all the mixed patterns and all the extra's you added. What a yummy ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope Mr Mailman is SPEEDY FAST with this delivery, I GOTTA HAVE THAT DIE!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the jaunty sentiment treatment and these bright, fun colors. Such a happy card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet Barb! Love how you cut up the sentiment! I never think to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOOOH! SO beautiful Bar! Just LOVE the papers and the way you spit the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Love how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card. I love the colors and the layout and all the extra touches you put on it. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet! Fabulous paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...