Friday, June 07, 2013

Happy Father’s Day–C4C #189

C4C189_2013jun8


Hey, there, Crazy fans! It’s time for Crazy 4 Challenges and this week Kristine has challenged us to make a Father’s Day card.

I went very CAS with this one. I’m using the soon to be released MFT Primitive White card stock and first stamped LJD Darling Dots in Sour Apple ink across the paper. I then stamped the sentiment, from Clearly Sentimental About Fathers with Black Licorice ink. Finally, I cut a Die-namics Beautiful Bows from Sour Apple card stock and stamped more LJD Darling Dots with Black Licorice ink and made the bow. I added the Primitive White card stock to a Black Licorice card base and adhered the bow.

Here’s the inside with another strip of dots and another sentiment.


C4C189_2013jun8in

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C189.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!





~Supplies~
Stamps: LJD Darling Dots, Clearly Sentimental About Fathers (MFT)
Paper: Black Licorice card stock, Primitive White card stock (MFT)
Ink: Sour Apple ink, Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Die-namics Beautiful Bows (MFT)


brownwendysignature

5 comments:

  1. COOL F.D. card! Love the green and that awesome bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that polka dot bow tie! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, I love what you've done with these background stamps, both with the faux washi and the plain background! I have not gotten on the washi bandwagon at all and now I know why, I was waiting for this! Perfect every time for whatever purpose -- love the black with the damask-y print, the pink with the black, I've been here, just not as comment-y as usual, tougher at the new job... XOXO. M

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulously CAS.....clever and unique

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost did a bow tie card and with polka dots too, but changed my mind at the last minute. Love your green and black. Perfect Fathers Day card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...