Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thank You for Your Hospitality–C4C #314

C4C314_2015nov28

Hi, everyone, it’s time for another Crazy 4 Challenges! This week Joanne is challenging us to make a square card or at least use square elements on our cards or projects.

I might have mentioned I’m not a fan of square cards, but this new Diagonal Quilt Square Cover-Up from MFT makes it easy! I needed a thank you card so I thought the homespun quilt design would be perfect.

I started with a Primitive Cream card stock base, then created my quilt square with Kraft card stock, Primitive Cream card stock, Cactus card stock, and Berrylicious card stock and popped the finished square up on foam mounting tape on the base. Next I stamped part of a sentiment from BB Polynesian Paradise with Versamark on Black Licorice card stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics.

C4C314_2015nov28b

I heat embossed it with cream colored embossing powder and popped it up on foam with some curled up hemp cord under it. To complete the sentiment, I stamped a couple of words using Label Maker Sentiments and Label Tape Die-namics on Primitive Cream card stock with Black Licorice dye ink and popped them up on the flag element. I finished off with some enamel dots.

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you, including our November Guest Designer, Karen Dunbrook!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C314.

Thanks for stopping by today—see you soon!


1fallsupplies


~Supplies~
Stamps:
Label Maker Sentiments, BB Polynesian Paradise (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Primitive Cream card stock, Cactus card stock, Berrylicious card stock, Kraft card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 20 Die-namics, Diagonal Quilt Square Cover-Up Die-namics, Label Tape Die-namics, hemp cord, foam mounting tape (MFT); cream detail embossing powder, heat tool, enamel dots


1fallsignature

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...