Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday Cheer

This card is for SCS Holiday Challenge Extravaganza, day 5, which can be found here. These pink poinsettias are on my living room coffee table and are one of my favorite decorations at Christmas.

My base card is Whisper white. I cut the opening with an oval Nestabilities die, printed the picture and taped it inside the card. I put another piece of Whisper White over the picture on the inside flap. The sentiment was stamped with Pretty In Pink using a stamp from Verve's Ornamental Christmas set. Three Dew Drops from the Poinsettia collection and some pink, green, and gold ribbon finish this one off. Very simple and quick, really. I sent out very few hand-made Christmas cards this year due to time restraints. I want to change that for the coming year, so this card will be added to my already-started stash for next year :)

Thanks for dropping in today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Ornamental Christmas (Verve)
Paper: Whisper White (SU!)
Ink: Pretty In Pink
Accessories: printer, Cuttlebug, oval Nestabilities, Dew Drops, ribbon (craft store)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!