Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year and fabulous news!

I'm wishing everyone a fantastic New Year full of every happiness!!!!

Now for the fabulous news. Fabulous news for me, that is--it's been hard to keep it to myself until today! I just joined the team at Color Throwdown challenge blog!! I'm giddy with excitement over this and can't wait to participate for the first time as a team member. I feel so honored to be in the midst of such talented paper crafters--I know they'll continue to be a great inspiration to me. My first time to post a sample will be on January 7--the first challenge of the new year. Stop in and see the eye candy my fellow team members have in store for you. And, we would love to have you join in the challenge and fun! C'mon, show us your stuff! January 7--be there!

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!