It's time for MFT March à la modes teasers and have we got a couple of over the top cuties for you this month! I know I say this every month, but really, these are my favorites so far!! You are going to love them, I just know!! Be sure to check out the list of Design Team members that have a sample for you today over at the MFT blog. Some things to keep in mind about this line of stamps:
- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
Today we have à la modes in You Rule for you. Isn't she just the sweetest????
She's colored with Copic markers, of course, with the edges sponged with Antique Linen Distress ink. I love that October Afternoon Report Card paper with her--just couldn't be more perfect, could it? I'm using the Open Scallop Border Die-namics die for the black border and I thought all this sweet thing needed was some gingham ribbon and some flat back pearls to balance the sentiment flag. Other MFT products I used are Fossil and Black Licorice card stock.
Here's the inside, using the latest Sweet Stack Die-namics dies for the sentiment.
And here are the Copic markers I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with another à la modes card and tomorrow night with the April VIP Blog Hop and Shop!
Stamps: à la modes in You Rule (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Black Licorice; Ex-press Blending Paper (MFT); Report Card 8 x 8 pad (October Afternoon)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Grand Calibur, Petite Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Open Scallop Border and Sweet Stack Die-namics dies (MFT); ribbon, pearls, pop dots (craft store); Copic markers; Sentiment Flag die (Lil' Inker Designs)