Monday, May 09, 2016

I’m Here For You

countdownday5b_2016apr29

Hey, there! Today I have another card using MFT May Release products. Pretty Posies and Pretty Posies Die-namics are quickly becoming my favorite flower and die set and my favorite way to use them is to stamp with black ink. You can leave them like I did here, with just another bold color for contrast, or you can stamp the filler that comes in the set, or you can Copic color or you can watercolor—so many choices with one set. Love!

So, for this card, I started with a
Sweet Tooth card stock base, then stamped Modern Mosaic Background with Versamark on Ranger Watercolor paper, heat embossed with white detail embossing powder, watercolored with Peerless Watercolors and a small waterbrush, and popped it up on the base with foam mounting tape.

countdownday5b_2016apr29b

Next I stamped up a bunch of images from Pretty Posies on Sweet Tooth card stock with Black Licorice dye ink, cut them out with Pretty Posies Die-namics, and arranged and adhered them to my card front. The sentiment is from LJD Make Yourself at Home, stamped with Versamark on Black Licorice card stock cut with Blueprints 27 Die-namics and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder. I popped it up on foam, ticking the end under a flower. I finished off with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins and some Raindrops.

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1springsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Pretty Posies, Modern Mosaic Background, LJD Make Yourself at Home (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Ranger Watercolor Paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Pretty Posies Die-namics, Blueprints 27 Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, small waterbrush, Pretty Pink Posh sequins (MFT); heat tool, Raindrops

1springsignature

4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the background. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I especially like how you created that background with the Modern Mosaic stamp and watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. I love the impact of coloring the background and keeping the lovely flowers dramatically black and white.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!