Thursday, June 21, 2018

For a Beary Special Friend–June Birthday Project Challenge

birthdayprojectchallenge_2018jun21

We can bearly wait to see what you create in response to this month’s challenge! From itty bitty cubs to burly brown bears, you’re sure to find the perfect den for them on your next birthday look. Why not join us and add a birthday bear to your next card? Be sure to stop by the MFT Challenge Blog to see more inspiration from the design team and play along with us!


Print


Fun, right?? I’m using BB Beary Special Birthday Stamp Set for this card. Originally this bear was holding one balloon and I wanted him to have more. So, I stamped the bear, masking off the balloon, then stamped the three balloon image in the same place. The center balloon string is on top of the original balloon strip and it worked out perfectly :) Since I combined two stamps, I had to fussy cut it out but that was no problem, then I colored it with Copic markers. I adhered Plaid Patterns Paper Pack to my card base and used these colors for my balloons.

birthdayprojectchallenge_2018jun21b

Next I added Sweet Tooth card stock framed with Single Stitch Line Tag-Corner Rectangle STAX Die-namics, popped up on foam tape, and added the bear, also popped up on foam. The sentiment was heat embossed on Black Licorice card stock, adhered with foam tape for dimension and it was done.

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: BB Beary Special Birthday
Die-namics: BB Beary Special Birthday, Single Stitch Line Tag-Corner Rectangle Frames, Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
Specialty Inks: Versamark
Patterned Paper: Plaid Patterns
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, No Line Coloring
Supplies: foam mounting tape, E-Z Runner, white detail embossing powder, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Embossing Magic, Copics, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, craft tweezers, plastic eraser
Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, heat tool


1newsignature_thumb[1]

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...