Sunday, August 05, 2018

I Hope You Feel Better Soon–MFT Release Countdown, Day Two

countdownday2_2018aug5

Hi and welcome to Day Two of MFT’s August Release Countdown! Only two more days and you’ll be able to get your hands on all the gorgeous products we’ve been showing you. Release is on August 7th at 9pm Eastern so set your clocks. And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details. Today we’re previewing Tutu Trio Stamp Set, Tutu Trio Die-namics, Rolled Rose Die-namics, Grand Greenery Die-namics, Fluttering Friends Stamp Set, and Fluttering Friends Die-namics.

Print
I’m always a sucker for a pretty rose so I’m loving this new Rolled Rose Die-namics. And, see that greenery? It’s Fab Foliage Die-namics big brother, Grand Greenery Die-namics, scaled to perfectly work with the new rose. Awesome! To begin, I stenciled Berrylicious dye ink through Captivating Mandala Stencil on Sweet Tooth card stock and splattered it with some black Liquitex acrylic ink, my new go to for ink splattering. I adhered that to a card base and stamped the sentiment from From Me to You Stamp Set with Extreme Black hybrid ink.

countdownday2_2018aug5b

Then I cut Grand Greenery from Sour Apple and Limelight card stocks and Rolled Rose Die-namics from Peach Bellini, Coral Crush, and Persimmon card stocks. I assembled the roses, arranged everything, and adhered it all down with hot glue. I made one smaller flower—tighter and trimmed off a few outer petals—to resemble an opening bud, and finished off with some Tangerine Sprinkles


1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: From Me to you
Die-namics: Grand Greenery, Rolled Rose
Stencils: Captivating Mandala
Dye Ink: Berrylicious
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock: Sour Apple, Limelight, Peach Bellini, Coral Crush, Persimmon, Sweet Tooth
Supplies: E-Z Runner, Sprinkles: Tangerine
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, craft tweezers, plastic eraser, Mini Ink Blending Tool
Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, hot glue/gun, Black Liquitex acrylic ink


1newsignature_thumb[1]

6 comments:

  1. your card is gorgeous, Barbara - the coral roses with the green and pale blue are so pretty together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The subtle mandala is gorgeous. I do love the new greenery also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the colors and the unique style, and the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These roses are so pretty. I love the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!