Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Cheers to 2020 - November MFT Vault Day Two







Hello, I’m back again with another card using ALM Cheers Stamp Set and Die-namics from yesterday’s
MFT Vault Release! I do love these girls and missed them so!






I thought this image would be perfect for a New Year’s card so that’s what I did. I started by heat embossing Fireworks Stamp Set several times on Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper with white detail embossing powder and then sponged over it using these Distress Inks: Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, and Black Soot. When that was dry I spattered it with slightly watered-down Copic Opaque White with a small art brush and popped it up on a Sweet Tooth card stock base when *that* was dry.








Next I stamped the image with Extreme Black hybrid ink on No Line Coloring card stock, cut it out with the coordinating Die-namics and colored it with Copic markers. I added some Clear Wink of Stella to her dress and the champagne flute but you can’t really see that in the photo. It adds some amazing shimmer. I cut Mondo Cheers Die-namics from Silver Sparkle card stock, stacked it with two copies cut from white scraps and spray adhesive then adhered it to the card front. I stamped part of a sentiment from the set on Sweet Tooth card stock cut with Skinny Strips Die-namics and finished the sentiment with Captions Numbers Die-namics cut from Gold Sparkle card stock. I love this!

And that’s it from me for November’s MFT Vault! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!







All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: ALM Cheers, Fireworks
Die-namics: ALM Cheers, Mondo Cheers, Captions Numbers, Skinny Strips
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Silver Sparkle, Gold Sparkle, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, craft tweezers, Mini Ink Blending Tool

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Copic markers, Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, Multi Medium Matte Glue, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, heat tool, Versamark, Copic Opaque White, small art brush, Wink of Stella Clear, Distress Inks: Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, and Black Soot




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...