Tuesday, November 19, 2019

You're So Good for My Heart - November MFT Vault Release







Hello, it’s time for another
MFT Vault Release and you going to love seeing some of these old favorites back in the store! Today we’re releasing BB Super Boy Stamp Set, BB Super Boy Die-namics, BB You Have My Heart Stamp Set, BB You Have My Heart Die-namics, ALM Cheers Stamp Set, ALM Cheers Die-namics, PI Cute-a-tude Stamp Set, PI Cute-a-tude Die-namics, LLD Undeniable Chemistry Stamp Set, and LLD Chemistry Set Die-namics!! That’s a lot of awesomeness right there!




For my card today I’m using BB You Have My Heart Stamp Set and Die-namics. First of all, the images were stamped on No Line Coloring card stock, cut out with the coordinating Die-namics, and colored with Copic markers then I built the scene using Our Town, Grassy Fields, Puffy Clouds, Circle STAX Set 1, Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips, and Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames after creating the sky with Mini Cloud Edges Stencil.






The sentiment was heat embossed and added to the scene, then the images added for the finish. Foam tape and edges of some elements were sponged with matching ink for more dimension.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks for stopping by! I’ll see you back tomorrow when we bring more inspiration for these MFT Vault products. Now, go shop!







All products from
My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: BB You Have My Heart
Die-namics: BB You Have My Heart, Our Town, Grassy Fields, Puffy Clouds, Circle STAX Set 1, Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips, Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames
Stencils: Mini Cloud Edges
Dye Ink: Kraft, Gumdrop Green, Cement Gray
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Kraft, Grout Gray, Cement Gray, Lemon Drop, Black Licorice, Gumdrop Green, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, craft tweezers

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Copic markers, tape runner, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, Multi Medium Matte Glue, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, sponge daubers, plastic eraser, heat tool, Versamark

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...