Monday, August 09, 2021

Final Countdown--One Day Until MFT's August Release!

 


Hello and welcome to Day One of 
MFT's August Release Countdown! Release is tomorrow, August 10th, at 10am Eastern so set your clock! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing RAM Celebrating You Stamp Set, RAM 
Celebrating You Die-namics, RAM You Cake My Day Stamp Set, RAM You Cake My Day Die-namics, and Hanging Happy Birthday Sign Die-namics.




I had fun with this cute little set, creating a mini scene with a super sweet message.



Since the scene is on the petite side, I thought a nice colorful card base would be a good idea. To this end, I adhered a bold stripe from Party Time Patterned Paper on a Sweet Tooth card stock base. Next, on Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper, I sponged Lazy Day and Sour Apple dye inks though Oval Extraordinaire Stencil, and spattered it with clean water and black acrylic ink.




Next, I stamped the sentiment from the set and adhered it to the card base with foam tape. The images were stamped on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, cut with the coordinating Die-namics, colored with Copic markers, and popped up on the card front with foam tape.

And that's it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for the August MFT & Friends Feature!





All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: RAM You Cake My Day
Die-namics: RAM You Cake My Day
Stencils: Oval Extraordinaire
Patterned Paper: Party Time
Dye Ink: Lazy Day, Sour Apple
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, Mini Mister, plastic eraser, Mini Ink Blending Tool, Mini Ink Blending Foam Pads, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, black acrylic ink


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!