Tuesday, October 26, 2021

MFT October Vault Release is Live!!

 


It's time!! MFT's October Vault is now open and available for purchase in the MFT Online Boutique!! Be sure to stop by the 
MFT Blog for all the details and for more inspiration from the MFT Design Team!





I couldn't get through this release without using at least ONE cat, LOL! I love the kitties in Cool Cat Stamp Set and Die-namics--so cute!! To begin, I did a watercolor wash on Ranger Watercolor paper for my background. 




Once dry, I spattered with some clean water and some gold and black acrylic ink and adhered it to a Sweet Tooth card stock base with foam tape after stamping the sentiment with Extreme Black hybrid ink.




The images were stamped on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, cut them with the coordinating Die-namics, colored with Copic markers (the food bowl is gold, as befits this feline), and popped them up on the card front with foam tape. To finish off, I added some gold glitter enamel dots.

And there you have it for MFT's October Vault Release!! Thanks so much for stopping by! Now go shop, I'll see you soon!




All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Cool Cat
Die-namics: Cool Cat
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, Ranger Watercolor paper, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Mini Mister, water brush, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, gold and black acrylic ink, small art brush



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!