Sunday, October 24, 2021

Two Days Until MFT's October Birdie Brown Vault Release!

 


Hello and welcome to Day Two of MFT's October Birdie Brown Vault Release Countdown! This release completes the return of all the Birdie Brown products to the MFT line up. Release is on October 26 at 10am Eastern. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the MFT Design Team.

Today we're previewing 
Magical Unicorns Stamp Set, Magical Unicorns Die-namics, Beary Special Birthday Stamp Set, Beary Special Birthday Die-namics, Bubble Over with Joy Stamp Set, Bubble Over with joy Die-namics, Puddle Jumper Stamp Set, Puddle Jumper Die-namics, Roll Model Stamp Set, and Roll Model Die-namics.





This little fellow always brought a smile to my face so I just had to use him today! To begin. I created my background by sponging Lazy Day Dye Ink on Sweet Tooth card stock using Mini Cloud Edges Stencil, and the grounding was done with Copic markers.




Next I cut more Sweet Tooth card stock with Watercolor Wash Free Form Die-namics (I love this, too!!!), and stamped the sentiment from the set at the bottom with Extreme Black hybrid ink. I wanted to add a rainbow that spanned both layers so next I taped the back ground and the card front together with removable tape and drew the rainbow using a salad plate as a "template". Once done I adhered the background to a Sweet Tooth card stock base and popped the card front up on foam tape, added Petite Clouds Die-namics cut from more Sweet Tooth card stock to conceal the ends.




The image was then stamped on No Lined Coloring card stock, cut with the coordinating Die-namics, colored with Copic markers, and popped up on the card front with foam tape for the finish. I had so much fun making this card!

And there you have it from me for today! Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you back tomorrow for Day One of MFT's October Vault Release Countdown!




All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: BB Puddle Jumper
Die-namics: BB Puddle Jumper, Watercolor Wash Free Form, Petite Clouds
Stencils: Mini Cloud Edges
Dye Ink: Lazy Day
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, plastic eraser, Mini Ink Blending Tool, Mini Ink Blending Foam Pads, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!