Tuesday, February 08, 2022

MFT February Release Is Now Available for Purchase!

 


Hello, it's time! MFT's November Release is available now for purchase so be sure to head on over to the MFT Online Boutique and shop! And don't forget to stop by the 
MFT Blog for all the details and more inspiration!




Today I'm using Happy Cake Day Die-namics for my focal point, All-Occasion Scripted Greetings, and MSTN Cue the Confetti Stencil for my background. 

Once I cut the cake from Sweet Tooth card stock I added texture with Tsukineko Amplify but I pretty much covered the to with sprinkles, LOL! Once that was dry I added the cake layers, the sprinkles, the the "Happy" picks then set it aside.



The background was stenciled, (see below for card stock and ink colors), the sentiment was heat embossed on the sponged background,  then "piped" with Gold Shine card stock, and adhered to a Sweet Tooth card stock base, trimmed with MSTN Rainbow Love Patterned Paper. The only thing left to do was to pop the cake up on foam tape for the finish!



And that's it from me for MFT's February Release! Thanks so much for stopping by--now go shop!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.



All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: All-Occasion Scripted Greetings
Die-namics: Happy Cake Day
Stencils: MSTN Cue the Confetti
Patterned Paper: MSTN Rainbow Love
Dye Ink: Cotton Candy, Orange Zest, Lemon Drop, Sour Apple, Caribbean Sea
MFT Card Stock/Specialty PapersSweet Tooth, Cotton Candy, Orange Zest, Lemon Drop, Sour Apple, Caribbean Sea, Gold Shine
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, tape runner, gold detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Mini Ink Blending Tool, Mini Ink Blending Foam Pads, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, Versamark, heat tool, Tsukineko Amplify




3 comments:

  1. WOW! I love, love your card!! The cake is fabulous & the frosting layers are so much fun! Perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love your card, rainbow colours are a winner every time and place. I have been trying to find nuvo amplify, I went to tonic site and just googled but couldn't find it. Is this just like the liquid appliqué tubes ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so sorry, It's by Tsukineko, not Nuvo. Will fix my post. Its like Puffy Paint.

      Delete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!