Monday, February 21, 2022

tweet Greetings, MFT's February Card Kit, Countdown Day One!



Hello and welcome to countdown Day One for MFT's February Card Kit, Tweet Greetings!! We have the tweetest little birdies and accessories for you in this kit!! Release is tomorrow, February 22nd at 10am, Eastern so set your clocks! And do stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details and more inspiration from the fabulous design team!





The Tweet Greetings Card Kit includes the following products:
Tweet Greetings Stamp Set
Birds of a Feather Die-namics
Home Tweet Home Die-namics
Happy Patterns Paper Pad
Card Stock - Smooth White (2), Kraft (1), Black Licorice (1), Cotton Candy (1), Moroccan Spice (1), Orange Zest (1), Lemon Drop (1), Limelight (1), Sour Apple (1), Sno Cone (1), Summer Splash (1), Something Blue (1)
The following will be available as a separate purchase:
Heartfelt Fence Die-namics
The Free with $60 releasing with this kit is Beautiful Branch Die-namics.


For this card I went sort of CAS to highlight the darling birds and the gorgeous branch!! I'm in love, in love I tell you!!




To begin, I created my background by sponging Lazy Day dye ink on Sweet Tooth card stock through Watercolor Wash Free Form Stencil and Mini Cloud Edges Stencil then stamped the sentiment from Tweet Greetings Stamp Set before adhering the panel to a Sweet Tooth card stock base.




Next I die cut all the pieces of my scene (see card stock colors below), assembled Beautiful Branch Die-namics and the birds from Birds of a Feather Die-namics, then adhered them to the card front with foam tape. Did I mention I love this kit???!!!

That's it from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by--see you back tomorrow for Tweet Greetings Card Kit Release!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.





All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Tweet Greetings
Die-namics: Birds of a Feather, Beautiful Branch
Stencils: Watercolor Wash Free Form, Mini Cloud Edges
Dye Ink: Lazy Day
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Milk Chocolate, Sour Apple, Jalapeño Popper, Black Licorice, Orange Zest, Butterscotch, Lazy Day, Blue Yonder, Moroccan Spice, Wild Cherry, Gravel Gray, Eiffel Tower, Cement Gray
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, Blender Brushes - 4 Pack



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!