Sunday, January 15, 2023

Are You Ready! Two Days Until MFT's January Release!

 


Hello and welcome to Day Two of MFT's January Release Countdown! Release is in two days, January 17th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing How to Say I Love You Stamp Set, Tall Love Die-namics, TI Sweetheart Stamp Set, TI Sweetheart Die-namics, and Hinged Heart Window Die-namics (Free with $60).







Love that sentiment--one of my very favorite songs ever!! To begin this card I heat embossed X's & O's Background on Ranger Watercolor paper  then did a watercolor wash with Peerless Watercolors and a water brush. Once dry, I spattered it with silver and black acrylic ink then matted it with silver glitter paper and adhered it to a Black Licorice card stock base with foam tape.


















Next I cut Tall Love Die-namics from more silver glitter card stock, layered it with two layers of scrap white card stock and adhered them to the card front.























To finish off, a sentiment from Sweet Nothings Stamp Set was heat embossed on Black Licorice card stock , fussy cut out, and popped up on foam tape across the die-cut "LOVE".

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day One of MFT's January Release Countdown!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.









All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: How to Say I Love You, X's & O's Background
Die-namics: Tall Love
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Black Licorice
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other:  Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, tape runner, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, water brush, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, silver glitter card stock, Peerless watercolors, silver and black acrylic ink, small art brush






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!