Thursday, January 12, 2023

Countdown Kickoff - Five Days Until MFT's January Release!

 


Hello and welcome to Day Five of MFT's January Release Countdown! Release is in five days, January 17th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing SY Gathered with Love Stamp Set, Typewriter Sentiments: Love Stamp Set, Typewriter Sentiments: Friendship Stamp Set. Typewriter Die-namics, and Pull Tab Slider Die-namics. 



I do love a typewriter die and this one is the cutest one I've every seen!!! Such detail!! And the perfect size for an A2 card! To begin, I stamped X's and O's Background on Smooth White card stock with Cement Gray dye ink, then stamped it randomly with Distressed Patterns Stamp Set and Poppin' Pink, Amarene Cherry, and Gravel Gray dye inks.







Next I started on the typewriter (card stock colors listed below) cutting out al the pieces and assembling with glue. I love the sentiment I used in the typewriter so used it as a sort of theme for the card. I stamped several sentiments from Typewriter Sentiments: Love Stamp Set and balled them up and tossed away. Does anyone else remember having to do that? I finished the typewriter with the theme sentiment and adhered it to the card front with foam tape, adhering the discarded sentiments directly.




To finish, I added some hearts at the top cut from Amarene Cherry card stock with Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day Four of MFT's January Release Countdown!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.





All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Typewriter Sentiments: LoveX's and O's Background, Distressed Patterns
Die-namics: Typewriter, Tag Builder Blueprints 5
Dye Ink: Cement Gray, Gravel Gray, Poppin' Pink, Amarena Cherry
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Smooth White, Black Licorice, Poppin' Pink, Amarena Cherry, Gravel Gray, Silver Shine
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other:  Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Mini Ink Blending Tool, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, copy paper




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!