Monday, January 16, 2023

Final Countdown! One Day Until MFT's January Release!

 


Hello and welcome to Day One of MFT's January Release Countdown! Release is in one days, January 17th, at 10am Eastern so make a note! And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for ALL the details! Today we're previewing We Make a Great Combo Stamp Set, We Make a Great Combo Die-namics, RAM My Punny Valentine Stamp Set, RAM My Punny Valentine Die-namics, and RAM Number Fun - 10 Stamp Set.





I just love this sassy little monkey along with this adorable sentiment! It's been a while since I made a shaker card so I thought it would be a great way to showcase this cheeky little guy. To begin, the image was stamped on No Line Coloring card stock with Extreme Black hybrid ink, cut with the coordinating Die-namics, and colored with Copic markers.















Next I created my shaker element, cutting the window with Heart Rays Die-namics, adhered clear acetate card stock, dammed with foam tape, and filled with heart-themed filler. Once done and closed up with white card stock, it was adhered to a Kraft card stock base.






To finish off, the sentiment was heat embossed on Milk Chocolate card stock and popped up on foam tape, as was the colored image.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for MFT's January Release!

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.







All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: RAM My Punny Valentine
Die-namics: RAM My Punny Valentine, Heart Rays
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Kraft, Smooth White, No Line Coloring, Milk Chocolate
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, MISTI, Steel Snips, Large Metal Adapter Plate for Die-namics, On-Point Precision Glue

Other:  Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Smart Grid Paper Pad, clear acetate card stock, shaker filler


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!