Friday, April 05, 2013

I’m Here To Give You a Lift–C4C #180

C4C180_2013apr6


Hi, everyone, and happy Saturday! It’s Crazy 4 Challenges time and since it’s a new month we have a new host. KJ is challenging us to create a card with the impression of movement on it. My movement is in the form of a hot air balloon, slowly drifting across the sky.

I’m using MFT’s Inspired by Up, Up and Away stamp set and Die-namics Up, Up and Away Die Only for my main image. The balloon was stamped on Sweet Tooth card stock with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and popped up on foam on my card front. My card base is Kraft card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, and patterned paper. I added a couple of Die-namics Flat-Bottom Clouds and stamped the sentiment on a Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon flag. I added a larger layer made of Kraft card stock and popped it up as well. I finished it off with a Berrylicious button tied with hemp cord.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

C4C180_2013apr6in

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C180.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!








~Supplies~
Stamps:
Inspired by Up, Up and Away (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT); Paper Cottage (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Up, Up and Away Die Only, Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon, Berrylicious button, hemp cord (MFT); foam tape


brownwendysignature

6 comments:

  1. My all time favorite Inspired By sets Barbara!!! LOVE the color scheme on this, very soft and soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! LOVE the pop of color down the center!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool serene colors...perfect for a quiet balloon ride....fab card of encouragement

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...