Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Jolly Hello–SSSC #249

SSSC249_2014dec14

Hi everyone, and welcome to the last Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge of 2014! We’re taking the rest of the month off to enjoy the holidays but we’ll be back on January 4th to start off a new year! Today’s sketch is so cool! I love the wonky panel that Karen added for us to play with.


SSSC249
I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base on which I stamped Sheet Music Background with Black Licorice hybrid ink. Next up is a Black Licorice card stock panel, then I built my scene on a wonkily-cut piece of Berrylicious card stock. I added some Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics cut from Sweet Tooth card stock and my images, all from MSTN Christmas Cuteness, stamped with Black Licorice hybrid ink on MSTN Christmas Cuteness Die-namics cut from X-Press It Blending Card. I colored them with Copic markers and popped them up on foam. The sentiment is from the same set, stamped with Sweet Tooth pigment ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I finished off with some silver sequins and clear gems.

The sentiment inside the card is from the same set, also stamped with Black Licorice hybrid ink.

SSSC249_2014dec14in

And that’s it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers have for you today: 

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Sheet Music Background, MSTN Christmas Cuteness (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Sweet Tooth pigment ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Berrylicious card stock, Black Licorice card stock, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics, MSTN Christmas Cuteness Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, sequins, clear gems, white embossing powder, heat tool, Copic markers

1CAS Signature2

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable Barb!!! Love those sweet images and that sheet music paper!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bar this is so stinking cute- love those little images. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable Christmas scene you've created! Your coloring and shading on these cute images looks fantastic and I really like the music note background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack! I adore this. Those little characters are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!