Thursday, October 02, 2008

Always Pomegranate

I needed an anniversary card FAST! Right away I thought of the SU! set Always, so I got it out and then looked for paper. I pulled out a few things and then spied my Basic Grey Euphoria 6 x 6 pad and started thumbing through it. I love the paper I chose because Purely Pomegranate and Certainly Celery match it perfectly! Ain't it grand when a plan comes together?

Anyway, my card base is Whisper White. Then a layer of the DP. I stamped the heart from Always twice in Purely Pomegranate on Whisper White and cut one out. The other one was matted on, first, Purely Pomegranate card stock and then Certainly Celery, after having the edges sponged with Purely Pomegranate ink. I tied a green ribbon (a dead-ringer for Certainly Celery) around the card then added the focal element up on dimensionals. I stamped the "a" from the set on Whisper White, cut it out with a small circle Nestabilities die and another layer with a small scalloped circle die and embossed them both. Layered them up and attached with dimensionals. I love this card--the paper and colors make it, I think. Thanks for visiting!

Recipe: Stamps--Always (SU!), Paper--Euphoria (Basic Grey), Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Certainly Celery (SU!); Ink--Purely Pomegranate (SU!); Accessories--ribbon (craft store), Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!