Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fluffles Has Fun

I love this little Fluffles stamp! He's having so much fun, LOL! I'd been wanting to do him for some time, and I'm still making Thanksgiving cards. And I needed a card for Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply challenge for this week: FLAT. No bumps. No added postage. So, Fluffles came to the rescue!

I stamped the image on water color paper with Chocolate Chip ink and colored it with SU! markers and my trusty blender pen. Sponged the edges with Close T0 Cocoa and matted it on Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive card stock. The card base is Very Vanilla. I sponged these edges too, because I thought it looked to starkly vanilla without it. The other element is So Saffron embossed with my Leafy Branch Cuttlebug folder and matted on Close to Cocoa. The sentiment is stamped on Very Vanilla with Close to Cocoa using my Impression Obsession set Sentiments I. I then cut it out with a Word Window punch, and also used it on the Old Olive layer under it. Two maple leaves punched with my Martha Stewart punch anchor the ends. Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe: Stamps--Fluffles Leap, Impression Obsession Sentiments I; Paper--water color paper, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Close To Cocoa (SU!); Ink--Always Artichoke, So Saffron Really Rust, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Close To Cocoa (SU!); Accessories--Word Window punch (SU!), maple leaf punch (Martha Stewart, Cuttlebug, Lafy Branch embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!