More covered letters. These turn out so well and are so easy!
I got the resin letters at Michaels and covered them with DP, again from the K & Co. Fall Harvest mat pack. That little mat pack is so much fun to use! I smared a glue stick on the letters, slapped them down on the wrong side of the paper, cut them out with an X-acto knife, smoothed the edges with a sanding block, and sponged some Tim Holtz distress ink inTea Stain all over them. Easy peasy and cute! You can probably tell the "A" doesn't look *quite* like the other letters. It's a little different and a tiny bit smaller but it was the only "A" they had when I got these letters. The next time I get by Michaels I'll get another one if they have it. It'll only take 5 minutes to whip out another one.
Thanks for stopping by!