Saturday, April 25, 2009

Can ya dig it?

This card is new and then it isn't. The card I made for the second week of the MFT Idol contest stays with me. I think it's a masterpiece, LOL, and I couldn't part with it. I did part with the gardening gift basket and I made another, less involved, card to go with it. But I think it has kept the essence of the original quite well. Let's see what you think.

OK, here's the original:This card is heavily masked with lots of details. Now, here's the one that went with the gift basket:


Not as elaborate, for sure, but then it's not being submitted for the MFT Idol competition, either! I think it's a pretty good alternate card--it has most of the important elements and much of it is the same. I'm not going to go into great detail on this card. Pretty much everything can be found on the original post here.

Thanks for dropping by today!

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!